Lending Solutions for Your Farm or Business
From the entrepreneurs who drive new ideas and create stable jobs in our community, to the farmers who help put food on our tables each night, local business owners and farmers are essential to keeping Muscatine’s economic community strong. The experienced team of commercial and agricultural lenders at First National Bank brings the same level of dedication to helping you find the right loan to help start or expand your operations.
First National Bank has been helping Muscatine area businesses since 1870. Our dedicated commercial lenders understand the local economic environment, and will help you find a lending solution that will not only help your business, but our community, continue to grow and thrive.
- Term Loans: Perfect for when you need financing for items like operating capital, inventory and equipment purchases, and trade discounts.
- Revolving Line of Credit: If you experience peaks and valleys in your business’s cash flow, we offer revolving lines of credit that can help purchase inventory or make volume purchases.
- Sweep Accounts: Send excess funds from your deposit account at the end of each day to pay down balances on your line of credit.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans: Whether you’re starting a new business or you’re an established business in need of more space, our commercial real estate loans provide the flexible financing you need to acquire new space or make improvements to your current location.
- Rental & Investment Real Estate Loans: Help grow your income and investment portfolio by investing in rental properties. First National Bank can help assess risk and provide financing to purchase single and multi-family dwellings.
- Equipment: Find competitive rates and terms when you need to purchase equipment for your business.
- Letters of Credit: We offer all types of domestic and international letters of credit, including international letters of credit through major correspondent banking relationships. When you need to guarantee payment of your purchase of foreign goods or ensure that your business may be paid for your company exports, we will be there for you.
- Small Business Administration and Other Government Loans: We offer SBA loans and USDA loans to assist small businesses in overcoming startup costs by guaranteeing a certain percentage of the bank’s loan to a borrower. For more information about the SBA, please visit their website.
Agricultural lending requires an understanding and personal experience of the challenges farmers face every day. Whether you need to cover seasonal cash flow fluctuations or want to expand your farm’s operations, you can depend on the team at First National Bank to be your trusted lending partner.
- Agricultural Term Loans: Your loan payments can be tailored to meet your seasonal income with term loans that can provide intermediate and short-term financing to help you purchase equipment, livestock, seed, facility improvements and more.
- Agricultural Short Term Loans: If you have immediate needs because of a lull in your operation’s cash flow, these short-term loans can help cover expenses to make purchases or pay for repairs.
- Agricultural Revolving Lines of Credit: Draw on a line of credit as you need it by simply transferring funds to your checking account. You’re able to adjust advances and repayments based on your needs. As you pay off the line of credit, the money becomes available to borrow again during the length of the loan.
- Agricultural Real Estate Loans: Whether you are expanding your farm real estate or want to refinance, you’ll feel comfortable working with lenders who understand your farming operation.