VISA® Credit Cards
Credit cards are a valuable tool that offer increased purchasing power and cash back rewards. When credit cards are used responsibly, it allows you to build your credit history, which can help you get better rates on products like mortgages and personal loans.
Credit Card Benefits and Rewards
First National Bank offers VISA® Credit Cards that include a full range of benefits, including:
- Cash back rewards up to 1% for Platinum Visa Cards and .5% on Classic Visa Cards.
- Local Service.
- No Annual Fee.
- VISA Worldwide Acceptance.
- No Balance Transfer Fee.
- Low Introductory Rate of 7.90% APR for 6 months.
- Fixed Rate of 13.70% APR.
- 24-Hour Account Access Available Online.
- ATM Access with assigned Personal Identification Number.
- Flexible Payment Options.
Accessing Your Credit Card Information
There are two easy ways for you to access information about your credit card.
Online Account Access
Visit gotomycard.com to:
- View balance information, charges, payments and credits.
- Make payments on your card.
- Access account information safely and securely.
Telephone Automated Access
Call 800-442-4757 to:
- Activate your card.
- Make inquiries about your card’s account.
- Change or reissue your PIN.
- Check available credit, last payment and balance information.