If you’re unable to get to one of our offices, that doesn’t mean your banking business has to wait to get done. With Online Banking, you can access your accounts and get your banking done by simply logging in on your computer.
Once you’re signed up for free internet banking access with First National Bank of Muscatine, you’ll be able to:
- View all your First National Bank Accounts.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- View and print images of the front and back of checks.
- View account details.
- Retrieve E-statements and track up to 18 months of archives of your statement history.
- Change your user ID and password.
- Set up alerts for account activity, balance levels and maturities.
Sign Up for Online Banking
Get started today by enrolling in Internet Banking by following the prompts. Once you’re enrolled in internet banking, you can sign up to receive e-statements. Follow the steps below to start receiving free e-statements today!
- Log in to Internet Banking
- Click the “Customer Service” tab
- Choose “Change Statement Delivery Method” under the account maintenance section
- Select “Online” under the “Delivery Method” drop down menu
Why wait until you’re home to access your First National Bank online banking account? With our mobile banking services, you can access your personal accounts from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or mobile device:
- Log in to Online Banking from your mobile device’s web browser.
- Download the free FNB Muscatine mobile banking app for Android Devices and Apple Devices.
Using Our Mobile Banking App
First National Bank’s mobile banking app allows you to accomplish any task you would through our online banking portal on your smartphone. Simply download the free and secure app and log in using your Online Banking login information. Once logged in, you’ll be able to:
- Check your account balances.
- View transaction history by date, amount or check number.
- Transfer money between your First National Bank of Muscatine accounts.
- Pay bills by setting up one-time or recurring payments.
- Use People Pay to easily transfer funds to family and friends.
- Find First National Bank offices and ATMs near your location.
You must be signed up for Online Banking with First National Bank of Muscatine before you can sign up for the mobile banking app. First National Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. Normal account transaction fees may apply. Standard messaging and data rates may apply.
Online Bill Pay
Writing and mailing checks to pay your bills each month can be a hassle. You’re never sure if your payment will arrive on time, or when the payment will be processed. With online bill pay from First National Bank, you have more control over paying your bills.
Using a simple step-by-step guide, you can add payees to your list, enter the payment amount, the date of payment, and select the account you will be using to make the payment. The result: you no longer have to worry about missing a payment and you save money on envelopes and stamps.
Online Bill Pay is free with our e-Now Checking account or just $5.00 per month with our other checking accounts. Click here to enroll today.
Life just got easier with People Pay from First National Bank! Need to pay the babysitter, send money to your kid away at college, or split the bill at lunch with friends? Simply access People Pay through your First National Bank online banking account or mobile app to send money securely to their bank account. It’s simple, convenient, and FREE!
Why Use People Pay?
- You can send money to almost anyone with an email address or a mobile phone number.
- Payments can be sent to a variety of receiving accounts including checking, prepaid or gift card, or other Person to Person payment providers.
- People Pay is free once you’re enrolled in online banking with First National Bank.
It’s easy to use! The person receiving the money receives an email or text alert from First National Bank with instructions on how to claim it. The sender can monitor incoming or outgoing transactions from their account from any device.
Access through your Online Banking Account and Mobile Banking App:
- Simply login to your First National Bank online banking account. Under “Quick Links” in the left menu, select “Pay People”, then click on “Enroll”. You will receive a confirmation code at your email address you use for online banking.
- Once enrolled, the options for how and who to send money to will appear on your screen. Follow the simple step-by-step instructions for sending money.
- To be able to receive payments, confirm your mobile phone number or email address under the “Settings” tab.
- To activate People Pay on your First National Bank Mobile Banking App, you must first enroll in People Pay through your online banking account.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking with First National Bank of Muscatine before you can access People Pay. First National Bank does not charge a fee for People Pay, Online Banking, or the Mobile Banking App. Normal account transaction fees may apply. Standard messaging and data rates may apply.
Learn more about how to protect your identity and financial information by visiting our Resource Center.