Interest Rates for Deposit Accounts
Several of First National Bank of Muscatine’s savings accounts, checking accounts and CDs are interest-bearing accounts. To see the balance requirements and interest rates associated with each account, we invite you to view our rate sheet. Rates are effective as of March 21, 2017.
|Featured Product||INTEREST RATE||APY||BALANCE REQUIREMENTS|
|E-NOW Checking1||0.25%||0.25%||Balances up to $25,000|
|0.10%||0.10%||Balances over $25,000|
|15 Month CD Special2||1.05%||1.05%||$2500 Minimum to Open|
15 Month CD Special2,C
|1.19%||1.20%||$2500 Minimum to Open|
|24 Month CD Special2 ||1.39%||1.40%||$2500 Minimum to Open|
|Certificates of Deposit2||Minimum $500||Relationship Bonus3|
|Interest Rate||APY||Interest Rate||APY|
|Personal Premier Money Market4||interest rate||apy|
|$100,000 AND OVER||0.15%||0.15%|
|$25,000 - $99,999||0.10%||0.10%|
|$0 - $24,999||0.05%||0.05%|
|Other Accounts||interest rate||apy|
|Personal Savings Account6||0.10%||0.10%|
|Roth & Traditional IRA ACCOUNTB||0.10%||0.10%|
|Youth Savings Account6||0.25%||0.25%|
|Health Savings AccountA||0.10%||0.10%|
Investment Terms and Conditions
- E-NOW Checking Account minimum to open $50. To obtain the stated APY, you must enroll for electronic statements (e-statements) and initiate at least 20 transactions with your Visa debit card tied to this account each statement cycle, or the APY will be .05%.
- An early withdrawal penalty may be imposed. Yields are based on quarterly compounding with the exception of the 6 month CD. 6 month yield based on semi-annual compounding. Minimum deposit $500.00 unless stated otherwise for specials noted above.
- Relationship Bonus is calculated by adding 0.05% to the APY for a First National Bank checking account; 0.05% to the APY for a First National Bank of Muscatine savings or money market account; 0.05% to the APY for a home loan or personal loan. Relationship Bonus does not apply to Specials/Featured Products.
- Personal Premier Money Market minimum to open $2500.00. Fees could reduce earnings.
- Interest Checking minimum to open $50. Minimum average daily balances of $2000.00 required to earn interest. Fees could reduce earnings.
- Personal Savings Account minimum to open $100. Minimum daily balance to earn interest $100. Youth Savings Account minimum to open $10. Fees could reduce earnings.
- Christmas Savings Club minimum to open $10. Interest paid at maturity. Loss of accrued interest if closed prior to maturity. Fees could reduce earnings. Maturity is October 24th each year. Term varies based on opening date.
- Health Savings Accounts have no minimum opening balance requirements. Fees could reduce earnings.
- IRA Accounts minimum to open $100. Interest compounded monthly. Contribution limits are according to your income. Fees could reduce earnings.
- In order to obtain the stated interest rate and APY for this CD special, you must sign up for the Bazing service on your checking account at First National Bank. The maximum amount that can be invested in this Bazing CD Special is $100,000.
For all accounts other than Certificates of Deposit: The rate may change after the account is opened.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield